PTSA Grant Program 2018-2019
The PTSA offers grants to teachers and clubs to support and enhance the awesome learning environment at Amador. These grants are supplemental to any funds received from the District, AVHS, DonorsChoose, and parents. They are meant to benefit as many Amador students as possible. We encourage all staff and student clubs to submit their application. If you are an advisor for a student club, please share the grant information with your club. To be considered for a grant, please complete this application. Grant applications for items already requested on sites like DonorsChoose will not be considered.
DEADLINE FOR ALL GRANT SUBMISSIONS: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2018
GRANT APPROVAL DECISION: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2018
- Complete the attached Grant Application form. Hard copies of the application are available in the PTSA mailbox. Please submit a grant application for every request, (i.e. Requested items for one class taught might be different for another class you teach).
- All grant applicants must be a PTSA member. To become a PTSA member please complete a membership form on the Amador PTSA website http://amadorptsa.com For student clubs, the student leader and teacher advisor must both be members.
- Please email a completed grant application with quotes or estimates showing total cost including tax, shipping and handling to Nicole Ferrante at email@example.com. Supporting documents like pictures or descriptions of the requested item(s) greatly help the grants committee when reviewing requests. You will receive a notice in your teacher mailbox when your Grant Application has been received. If you have submitted an application, and don’t receive a notice in you teacher mailbox, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your grant is approved, please submit a short write up, photos or a video that shows how the grant funds benefited Amador students. This provides Amador parents written and/or visual documentation of their donations at work, which we hope will lead to increased donations in the future!
Below is a guide to better understand the possible grant approvals:
- Please make sure to include tax and shipping charges when you submit the grant. The PTSA will only be able to disburse the amount shown on your original grant application. Grant money must be used in the school calendar year and can not be held over for the following school year.
- Some grant approvals need to be purchased with PTSA funds through the district. Others can be purchased by teachers and reimbursed by the PTSA. You will be informed how the grant money will pay for your approved request.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL YOUR INTERESTING, COOL, FUN, UNIQUE GRANT APPLICATIONS!
QUESTIONS or CONCERNS? Please feel free to contact Nicole Ferrante at email@example.com.