Practically Painless Fundraising:
Please take a few moments of your time and register cards you may already be using. Safeway & Target will donate funds directly to AVHS PTSA. Also, if you are a Raley’s shopper, they have made it super easy to use your Something Extra number to register for the Raley’s Extra Credit program. Details below. These programs are Free and Easy! Thanks for your support!
Raley’s Extra Credit scrip program is a benefit of the Something Extra rewards program at Raley’s. Sign up at raleys.com
- Generous funding – Raley’s has dedicated $1.5 million to youth education through the Extra Creditprogram. As much as 1.5% of your purchase can be sent to Amador Valley HS PTSA.
- No fees – As always, Raley’s is absorbing 100% of all administrative fees for our scrip program. There are absolutely no costs!
1. Become a member of Something Extra (you may already be a member). www.raleys.com
2. Once enrolled in Something Extra, visit raleys.com/extracredit, sign into your Something Extra account and click on the green “Get Started”button.
3. Select Amador Valley HS PTSA as your group.
4. Designate the percentage of scrip to donate to each organization and that’s it – Amador Valley HS PTSA will receive a donation every time you shop at Raley’s, Bel Air, or Nob Hill Foods.
For more information about this transition, you can visit Raley’s Frequently Asked Questions at raleys.com/extracredit. Or, you may also contact the Raley’s Service Center at (800) 925-9989 or service @ raleys . com for more assistance.
Target REDcard: Take Charge of Education! When you shop at Target with your Target Visa REDcard or Target Debit REDcard, not only are you getting 5% off of all your purchases, but 1% of your purchase can go to Amador Valley High School. All you need to do is register your REDcard with Target. You can do this online at: Target.com/tcoe
If you forget your login information, you can call Target. Target Visa REDcard: 1-800-316-6142; Target Debit REDcard: 1-800-316-6142
The Amador Valley High School School ID is 29251, they will ask for this number. Sign up for your funds to go to Amador Valley High School, 1155 Santa Rita Rd, Pleasanton, CA 94566, School ID: 29251
Help students at Amador Valley High School with eScrip Safeway, Nob Hill/Raley’s & Lucky electronic fundraising programs.
eScrip – Return this form to AVHS (preferred) or you can sign-up or update your account at www.escrip.com.
Safeway– Enter your Club Card numbers, we receive 1-4% of your monthly purchases automatically.
Lucky, Save Mart, S-Mart, FoodMaxx– Enter Name, Address, Phone: We’ll Send You a Card.
Return form to: Amador PTSA, P.O. Box 37. Pleasanton, CA 94588